My Other Fantasy Football Team

This one's also 14 teams, $200 cap, but it's a keeper league with slightly kooky PPR-flavored scoring rules. Also 1/2/2 starting positions with a RB/WR flex.

QB- Josh Freeman $4, Matt Moore $1
RB- Maurice Jones-Drew $56, Shonn Greene $17, Jahvid Best $30, Fred Jackson $9, Leon Washington $7, Marshawn Lynch $2
WR- Greg Jennings $23, Anquan Boldin $30, Eddie Royal $6, Donnie Avery $3
TE- Jermichael Finley $6
K- David Buehler $1
D/ST- NY Giants $3, SF $2

I took a chance on Buehler as my kicker because the league gives bonus points for longer FGs. If he doesn't work out, kickers are easy to replace.

I also want another WR, but I'll wait and see what crazy longshot wins a starting job under Mike Martz and try to nab them in free agency.

Prices were very weird. Even given it's PPR, RBs were too cheap and WRs too pricey. In retrospect I would have been better off keeping Mike Sims-Walker at $6 (he went for $14) rather than MJD at $56 (Frank Gore went for $50... Steven Jackson for $46). I still could have gotten MJD back at about that price as well as a $30 Boldin, with Sims-Walker taking the place of someone like Lynch and giving me a more balanced bench. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment