December Travesties

Greatest hits month saw me sing 31 tunes, but there are some glaring omissions. No Mack the Knife, no Little Red Corvette, no Common People, no Bowie at all... clearly I will have to hold the program over for a while yet.

Africa - Toto
All Apologies - Nirvana
All I Want Is You - U2
Always Something There To Remind Me - Naked Eyes
Animal Nitrate - Suede
Babe - Styx
Behind Blue Eyes - Who
Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
Copperhead Road - Steve Earle
Dragula - Rob Zombie
Dream Weaver - Gary Wright
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Girl U Want - Devo
Girl You'll Be a Woman Soon - Neil Diamond
Girlfriend - Matthew Sweet
Hello It's Me - Todd Rundgren
I Got You - Split Enz
I Melt With You - Modern English
I Was Wrong - Social Distortion
In The End - Linkin Park (duet w/Johnny Priceless)
Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
My Life - Billy Joel
Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
Solisbury Hill - Peter Gabriel
Sowing the Seeds of Love - Tears For Fears
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
The Bends - Radiohead
What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted - Jimmy Ruffin
While You See a Chance - Steve Winwood
Whistle For the Choir - Fratellis
White Room - Cream
Wild World - Cat Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment