December's Travesties

Only 26 different songs sung in December:

1999 - Prince
Because the Night - Patti Smith
Common People - Pulp
Deacon Blues - Steely Dan
Don't Get Me Wrong - Pretenders
Down In the Tube Station At Midnight - Jam
Everlong - Foo Fighters (w/live band)
Golden Years - David Bowie
Heartbreaker - Pat Benatar
Here Comes the Night - Them
Hold Me Now - Thompson Twins
I Wanna Be Like You - Louis Prima
Jump - Van Halen
Let My Love Open the Door - Pete Townsend
Maneater - Hall & Oates
Messin' With the Kid - Junior Wells
Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
Sister Christian - Night Ranger
Sunday Morning Coming Down - Johnny Cash
Superfly - Curtis Mayfield
The Bends - Radiohead
The Passenger - Iggy Pop
True - Spandau Ballet
Under My Wheels - Alice Cooper (w/live band)
Wishing Well - Terence Trent D'Arby
You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate


In the next day or two I'll compile what I've got for 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment