June's Travesties

32 different songs. Sang #1 Crush an awful lot this month, looking back at it.

I'm now up to 360 different songs sung in 15 months since I started the blog, for a neat and tidy average of 24 different songs per month on average.

#1 Crush - Garbage
All Apologies - Nirvana
All Those Years Ago - George Harrison
Band On the Run - Paul McCartney & Wings
Because the Night - Patti Smith
Birdhouse In Your Soul - They Might Be Giants
Conquistador - Procol Harum
Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant
Freedom - George Michael
I Can Dream About You - Dan Hartman
I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
I Got You - Split Enz
In a Big Country - Big Country
Just Like Heaven - Cure
Kid Charlamagne - Steely Dan
Mac the Knife - Bobby Darin
Message In a Bottle - Police
Miss You - Rolling Stones
My Life - Billy Joel
No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age
Pop Life - Prince
Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
Ride Like the Wind - Christopher Cross
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) - Bruce Springsteen
Sunglasses At Night - Corey Hart
Train In Vain - Clash
Twistin' the Night Away - Sam Cooke
Vaseline - Stone Temple Pilots
When Doves Cry - Prince
Whistle For the Choir - Fratellis
With a Little Help From My Friends - Joe Cocker
Young Americans - David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment