April's Travesties

Here's the full list of songs (36 different songs in total) I sung at karaoke in the month of April:

  • Aenima - Tool
  • Boogie On Reggae Woman - Stevie Wonder
  • Brass in Pocket - The Pretenders
  • Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young
  • Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
  • Everlong - Foo Fighters (w/live band!)
  • Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
  • Friday on My Mind - The Easybeats
  • F*ck Her Gently - Tenacious D
  • Golden Years - David Bowie
  • Heartbreaker - Pat Benatar (w/live band!)
  • I Don't Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats
  • I'll Wait - Van Halen
  • I'm a Man - Spencer Davis Group
  • Iron Lion Zion - Bob Marley
  • Lido Shuffle - Boz Scaggs
  • Love Boat Theme - whoever that guy was
  • Midlife Crisis - Faith No More
  • Moonlighting Theme - Al Jarreau
  • Mr. Roboto- Styx
  • My Girl (Gone Gone Gone) - Chilliwack
  • Ole Black 'n' Blue Eyes - The Fratellis
  • One Night in Bangkok - Murray Head
  • Open Arms - Journey (duet with Lisa Awesome)
  • Patio Lanterns - Kim Mitchell
  • Purple Rain - Prince
  • Raspberry Beret - Prince
  • Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani
  • Rocky Mountain Way - Joe Walsh
  • See You Again - Miley Cyrus
  • Stage Fright - The Band
  • Superfly - Curtis Mayfield
  • Take Me I'm Yours - Squeeze
  • The Promise - When in Rome
  • Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Wild World - Cat Stevens
Eventually I plan to have a searchable online database for this.

I hope I'm joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment