- There's one following the White Stripes on their cross-Canada tour
- American Movie and Yes Men director Chris Smith does another portrait of someone who'd commonly be labeled 'kooky'.
- The directors of Gunner Palace do a sort-of sequel, following the lives of some Iraq War soldiers as they try to put together lives for themselves back in the States
- A doc about Clouzot's unfinished film l'Enfer, including tons of newly discovered footage
- A doc on the Pentagon Papers
- Chris Rock examines hair
- Director Vikram Jayanti follows a blind Iditarod competitor
Participants in one follow-up study who showed the better than-average bias insisted that their self-assessments were accurate and objective even after reading a description of how they could have been affected by the relevant bias.
Participants in a final study reported their peer's self-serving attributions regarding test performance to be biased but their own similarly self-serving attributions to be free of bias.