ABC Karaoke Update

A: Alphaville - Forever Young
B: Blue Rodeo - Try
C: Chicago - Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is
D: Doobie Brothers - China Grove
E: Emotions - Best Of My Love
F: Foreigner - Double Vision
G: Guns 'n' Roses - Mr. Brownstone
H: Howard Jones - New Song


Trying Best of My Love was a nightmarishly bad idea, for the record. I kicked serious ass on the GNR though. It all balances out.

My J is already set in stone - John Lennon, Jealous Guy (which I sang playing Rock Band and pretty much nailed.) I'm torn on my I though, between two songs I've long wanted to try. Iron Maiden's Run To the Hills is the obvious choice, but even after the Emotions train wreck part of me still thinks I could semi-pull off Who's That Lady by the Isley Brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment