My Not-Quite-Five Most Influential Albums

OK, I've got it narrowed down to 27... yeesh. This is gonna be tough.

Arcade Fire - Funeral
Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
David Baerwald - Triage
David Bowie - Heroes; Ziggy Stardust
Dire Straits - Love Over Gold
Husker Du - Zen Arcade
Lyle Lovett - Pontiac
Monks - Black Monk Time
Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God
Prince - 1999
Prince Charming - Psychotropical Heatwave
Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back
Radiohead - The Bends
Robyn Hitchcock - Element of Light
Sixteen Horsepower - Low Estate
Spiritualized - Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
Steve Earle - I Feel Alright
Talking Heads - Remain in Light
They Might Be Giants - Flood
Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes
Van Morrison - Veedon Fleece; Astral Weeks; Moondance; Hard Nose the Highway
Yo La Tengo - And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside Out; May I Sing With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment